Saturday, January 06, 2007

That looks cool, let's change it

It personally annoys me when someone either starts adding more to a form or changes something because "it looks cool". For one thing, these forms it's not respectful to the person who created the form. Second it takes years of experience to start to understand how something is put together. Third, if you call I pinion, but you change around the form around. It is no longer one pinion. It's something else. So it's misleading to call it one pinion when it's not. Fourth the tradition, these forms were passed down over the centuries.

Sure I know change is going to happen whether I like it or not. I'm also one for innovation, and improvement. I'm just not sure it's for the better.

If you want to change something. Then make up your own form. Call it what you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home